Terms & Conditions
- Program Participation The Program is only available to current UECU Members and the co-worker or family member they refer to UECU. Please allow up to 4 weeks after referral validation for referral reward to be applied. UECU reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel this Program at any time. The Program is only available online at uecu.sparkrefer.com. Internet access is required for participation in the Program. Current UECU members who initiate a referral on uecu.sparkrefer.com, are defined as "Referrers." Non-members who open a UECU Member Account upon accepting a referral are defined as "Referees."
- Eligibility The Program is only available for UECU Members in good standing. To make referrals, you must:
- Create a referral account on uecu.sparkrefer.com by providing your name, a valid email address, creating a password and agreeing to the Program's Terms and Conditions.
- Be a UECU Member in good standing; and
- Be an individual person and of the age of majority in the state/province or jurisdiction where you are resident at the time of participation
- Reward Redemption Referral rewards are non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or other merchandise outside of the VantagePointsTM Rewards Program.
- Tax You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the Program.
- Void Where Prohibited This Program is void where prohibited by law or regulation.
- Additional Terms and Conditions UECU reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Referral Program at any time, without notice, at our sole discretion. UECU reserves the right to not award a credit or disqualify someone from the Program if it feels, in its sole discretion, that fraudulent behavior or other unethical conduct has occurred in any way that compromises the fairness the Program in any way. Credits cannot be combined with other promotions and are not valid for previous offers or orders. Spam, unsolicited commercial email, or any form of illegal means of communication is illegal, prohibited, and will be grounds for termination of your referral account and participation in the Referral Program. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication such as using bots, fictitious identities, fake emails, or scripts is also prohibited and will result in similar actions by UECU with respect to terminating your referral account and participation in the Referral Program. UECU services are subject to additional terms, conditions, and other restrictions. See uecu.sparkrefer.com/common/terms.pg for details.
The Program is only available through uecu.sparkrefer.com. If your Member Account is "closed", "suspended" or you "cancelled" your Membership with UECU, you are no longer eligible to participate in the Program. When you cease to be a UECU Member, your account will be inactive and you may not make referrals or earn Program credits, including any referral reward credits that may be pending. You cannot earn a referral reward credit for referring yourself. You may only participate in the program online at uecu.sparkrefer.com. You may only participate in the Program with one account. Referees have to accept the referral within 14 days and apply to become a UECU Member with their referral offer code and open a UECU Member Account within 90 days of accepting the referral.
UECU reserves the right to void any Referral credit based on the following: (1) ineligibility of any Program participant, (2) fraudulent activity or, (3) if UECU, in its sole discretion, finds that you have violated any of the Program Terms and Conditions. You cannot receive credits for referring yourself or by opening a secondary account under your primary account. You must disclose the fact that you are a UECU Member when you make referrals. You agree to let your Referees know that you are the Referrer and that you may receive a referral reward if they open a UECU Member Account. You will not receive any referral reward if your referrals are rejected or are not received for any reason, or if you fail to comply with any of the Program Terms and Conditions.
By participating in this Program, you agree to release and hold harmless UECU and RewardStream Inc., their affiliates and subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, consultants, and agents; and any other entity associated with marketing this Program (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all claims or damages arising out of, or in connection with, the Program. You further agree that the Program and credits are provided "as is where is". THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
UECU reserves the right to terminate and/or modify this offer at any time without prior notice.