How the Program Works
To earn rewards for referring family and co-workers to Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU), all you need to do is sign up for the Utilities Employees Credit Union Referral Program by providing your name, a valid email address and accepting the program Terms & Conditions. Existing UECU Members can earn an unlimited number of VantagePointsTM per calendar year for successful referrals.
If you are planning to become a UECU Member because your family member or co-worker told you about us, make sure you claim your referral offer and fill in your Member Application Form with your referral code.
Rules for Referrers
- You must be a current UECU Member to participate in the Utilities Employees Credit Union Referral Rewards program.
- You need to sign up for the UECU Referral Program by providing your name, a valid email address and accepting the program Terms & Conditions.
- You must agree to only refer co-workers and family who you have a personal relationship with and who is eligible for membership.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- A referred member can only accept one referral. You cannot earn a reward for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else.
Rules for Referees
- Claim your UECU Referral Program offer with your name and email address.
- You must agree to accept program emails and accept the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer.
- You can only accept a referral from one existing UECU Member. You cannot accept a referral from more than one person.
- You must enter your referral code in your UECU Member Application Form.
- UECU Membership is subject to certain eligibility requirements.
Referral Period Rules
- Your co-worker or family member has to claim their referral offer within 14 days of receiving your referral message.
- Your co-worker or family member has to become a UECU Member within 90 days of claiming their offer. If they become a UECU Member after 90 days, neither you nor your friend will receive a reward for the referral. UECU Membership is subject to certain eligibility requirements.
- If your co-worker or family member became a UECU Member prior to claiming their referral offer, they will not be able to claim that they were referred and neither you nor your co-worker or family member will receive a reward for the referral.